Sunday, October 21, 2007

Like Devin? Fuck Wit Marcus



Marcus one of the first niggas to reach back when I holla'd at him on some Hunnit shit bout the site so my nigga gotta get his proper shine on this bitch. Anyways, if yall aint already hip, Marcus is signed to David Banners "B.I.G.F.A.C.E Entertainment NIGGA!" and is in my opinion, one of the best up & coming artists from down thurr. His style really reminds me of Devin the Dude, cause the nigga harmonizes his ass off and the songs are on some chill out, smoke if ya got it type shit. I highly advise boys not to sleep on this one. This nigga could really be something major if he gets the right push...And we fucks wit em in the trap...Nigga gone be blessin us wit some exclusives and what not whenever they become available so niggas gone be hearing alot mo' from the boy from East Memphis. Here is a link to his Myspace so you can hear the 4 GREAT songs currently up there as well as get information on more material and let em kno if you diggin his shit or not..Tell em tha TRAP sent'cha.."O 100"

No comments: